Saturday, April 20, 2013

All Falls Down

Get To Know Me 50 Questions!

1, Were you name after anyone? 
Yes! I was named after the Yellow Power Ranger, Aisha! Funny story my brothers wanted my name to be that and it was 2 vs my Mother who wanted to name me Aiko. Thank you brothers, I like Aisha a lot more than Aiko. 

2.When was the last time you cried? 
Last week? 

3.Do you like your handwriting? 
It's ugly, so no!

4.What is your favorite lunch meat? 
Chicken

5.Do you have kids? 
Nope, hopefully in the future!

6.If you were another person would you be friends with you? 
I think I would, I'm not that mean or intimidating. 

7.Do you use sarcasm a lot? 
Only when the answers clearly obvious. Other than that no

8.Do you still have your tonsils? 
Yes

9.Would you bungee jump? 
It looks fun but I know I wouldn't

10.What is your favorite cereal? 
Special K - Vanilla Almond

11.Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? 
If I need to yes, if not then no.  

12.Do you think you're strong? 
Not at all! Considering that I cry all the time haha!

13.What is your favorite ice-cream? 
Mint Chocolate Chip or Cookies n' Creme

14.What is the first thing you notice about people? 
Their eyes and then their clothes. 

15. Red or pink? 
Red

16.What is the least favorite thing about yourself? 
I'm lazy & I eat a lot HAHA.

17.Who do you miss the most? 
It's not who I miss, it's what I miss. I miss the good old days when everything was "normal".

18.What is the Paul McKenna technique you need to work on the most? 
I'm sorry, who? Is he the one who helps people through depression? 

19. Any tattoos? 
Nope, I remember when I wanted one though. Now? Not so much.. 

20. What color shoes are you wearing? 
I don't wear shoes inside my house

21. What is the last thing you ate? 
Seafood Fried Rice & Noodles. Carbs... mhm

22. What are you listening to right now? 
Mirrors - Justin Timberlake (I've been obsessed with his 20/20 album) 

23. If you were a crayon,what color would you be? 
I'd like to be Coral or Orange.

24. Favorite smell? 
Mango scent, Vanilla & Coconut, Any bake goods out of the oven... SO GOOD.

25 .Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? 
My Father

26. Mountain hideaway or beach house? 
Beach house, gotta love the ocean sounds!

27. Favorite sport to watch? 
I like NBA however I'm starting to convert to Figure Skating. That sport is intense!

28.Hair color? 
Dark brown hair

29.Eyes color? 
Brown

30.Do you wear contacts? 
Yes 

31.Favorite food? 
Japanese food, SO GOOD. 

32.Scary movies or happy ending? 
Happy endings

33.Last movie you watched? 
Shooting Dogs[About the Rwanda Genocide :(]

34.What color shirt are you wearing? 
Black

35,Summer or winter? 
Summer 

36.Hugs or kissing? 
Hugs! I love getting smothered in hugs, also its appropriate ;) 

37.Favorite dessert? 
Oh this is a hard one, froyo(Frozen Yogurt)

38.Strength training or cardio? 
Cardio

39.Computer or television? 
Computer 

40.What book are you reading right now? 
Illusion I forgot the author, its a really boring book so I think I'm going to change it. It's about faeries and magic all of that jazz! Not really into those stuff anymore haha!

41.What is your mouse pad? 
Don't have one!

42.Favorite sound? 
Beats

43.Rolling Stones or Beatles? 
Beatles 

44.What is the farthest you been from home? 
San Francisco - California 

45.Do you have a special talent? 
Nope!  

46.Where were you born? 
O Canada!

47.Where are you living now? 
Canada

48.What color is your house? 
Peach

49.What color is your car? 
Navy

50.Do you like answering 50 question? 
It's alright!

POTD
I WANNA BE A SUPER SAIYAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!