Sunday, April 21, 2013

Hopeful

Top 5 favourite OOTD's so far!

Pretty in Floral
Dark Green Jacket - Winners $80(I had a gift card!)
Floral Scarf - Aldo Accessories $15(Gift)
White Granny Sweater - (It's my mom's old sweater)
Denim Dark Shorts - Stitches $5
Tights - Joe's $8
Black Chunky Studded Boots - XXI $26

Black n' Gold
Tan Spring Jacket - XXI $29
Black Studded Sleeveless Button-Up - XXI $26(hard to see)
Golden Ring Necklace - H&M $14
Gold Spike Bracelet - Aldo Accessories $15(I LOST THE OTHER PAIR :'<) 
Denim Dark Shorts - Stitches $5
Tights - Joe's $8
Black Chunky Studded Boots - XXI $26

Comfy Casuals
Black Toque - Aldo $15
Coral Button-Up - Blue Notes $15
Over-sized Navy Sweater - Boyfriend's sweater :)
Black Leggings - Suzy's $20

Neutral Patterns
Tan Spring Jacket - XXI $29
Black & Brown Button-Up Cardigan - Joe's (It's my mom's)
Black Leggings - Suzy's $20
Side Back - Gucci (Gift)

Simply Classy
Black Blazer - Stitches $20
Black n White Stripped Crop Top - Stitches $10
Blue High-Waisted Jeggings - Mom's



OOTD!
Boyish Girlish
Gold Chain Necklace - Value Village $8
Faded Denim Button-Up - Salvation Army $6
White Plain Tee - H&M $12
Black Leggings - Suzy's $20
Tan Socks - I just found them in my drawer hah!
Black Mini Heel Shoes - Mom's








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!