Thursday, April 18, 2013

Into the Wild

Why, hello there!

I have a lot of things to say but for some reason I cannot process it into words. I guess I'm having a brain fart or being tongue tied. I don't even know the correct term for what I am currently feeling. First blog post of the  new blog hazah!Oh gosh, if I read that sentence to myself I sound really awkward. Well, I am awkward. However that's besides the point, I made this blog because I felt that my old blog was kind of... OLD. (Gee, I don't say). I kind of want to experience the whole "new changes" in life, not making it any dramatic or anything I just started off with a blog. Hopefully this goes off with a bang.
Oh and this blog is still under construction.
AND youtube channel: www.youtube.com/allureaisha

POTD

Too hard core for the first blog post? 
I'm guessing this is from the anime Shaman King. I'm just so intrigued by the skeletons.
YES! They should have died! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!