Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dried Eye

As you can tell by the title of this blog, MY EYES ARE SUPER DRY. I've been wearing contacts for more than 8 hours, my optometrist said it was really bad to wear your contacts exceeding 8 hours. Well, I never listen to my doctors anyways.
Great news: I've finished my Math, Chemistry and Bio test. All that's left is Law right? HA NO. I knew I did really bad on my Math test, but at least I didn't fail. Thank God for rewrites and I know there aren't any rewrites in college. I really got to get my act together. I miss getting 90's on test or 88's. Getting lower than a B- is unacceptable! I gotta rewrite my Math test(s). I put the s in parentheses because there are about 3 test I need to rewrite. Those were the months that I missed math classes and once I come back, BOOM TEST. I hate how he makes us write the test, EVEN IF WE WEREN'T THERE FOR ANY OF THE LESSONS. Is that college? I'm just glad he allows rewrites. I gotta say, I'm pretty proud of myself in Chemistry. Going to a 58 to an 83 is quite remarkable. OF COURSE it dropped a little, but I AM redeeming myself. Biology was a piece of cake, except for that diagram and a little bit of multiple choice. Now I gotta redo my biology, math and do my law test. FUN, FUN, FUN
BUT, enough about school and what not. We have to face reality, I mean I do. Grad is coming up, its May already which is kind of hard to believe. The saying "Time Flies" is literally true. It feels like yesterday I just walked into the school, on the first day of September getting ready to go on the bus. But honestly, I wouldn't trade anything in the world to go back. I wouldn't. Maybe to fix up some things, but honestly I'm okay right now. God has been with me through out my whole life, and this is just another thing WE both accomplished. If it wasn't for Him, my parents, brothers, the boyfriend and friends... I wouldn't know where I would be. I'd probably be an emotional train wreck, who has done nothing but wrong things. Oh well, I'm fine :).

QOTD
Start paying attention to the present, instead of the future or past. There will be a time when you got to worry about the future and past, but since it's the present you don't need to!
Can never go wrong with Ben & Jerry's
Half Baked is amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!