Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Pusher Love

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Close, I cannot sleep with out them closed. 

2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
I don't, my mother does. She actually has a bag full of them underneath the sink. 

3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Tucked out because sometimes it'll be too hot or something.

4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Nope

5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
I like to use them but I never do!

6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don't like using coupons, so no. Even though my dad bought me the Entertainment book

7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Swarm of bees because at least I can hose them down. With a bear it'll probably think we're engaged in a water fight.

8:Do you have freckles?
Nope but I wish I had a little. Freckles are hella cute.

9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Most of the time.

10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people are having the worst days and they expect you to be nice to them. Sorry princess, let me get you a royal throne, like a toilet so you can crap out all your worries.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No

12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
No

13:What about pooped in the woods?
No

14:Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
I make my own music in my head so... 

15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No I chew my nails

16:How many people have you slept with this week?
My sheep and my fluffy bear. Yes, I count them as people. 

17:What size is your bed?
Twin bed... single bed... I miss my queen size bed.

18:What is your Song of the week?
Pusher Love Girl - Justin Timberlake. This 20/20 Experience album <3

19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes, in the words of Scott Disick "People who say real men don't wear pink obviously don't know any real men"

20:Do you still watch cartoons?
I do! Spongebob, Fairy Odd Parents, Mickey Mouse Club of House, Recess. All them good ol' classics. I also watch anime hehe 8) 

21:Whats your least favorite movie?
I don't know

22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In my stomach

23:What do you drink with dinner?
Usually water, if its heavy Ginger Ale.

24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
RANCH or Sweet and Sour... yum.

25:What is your favorite food?
Tacos. I really love tacos and Japanese.

26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Any Disney movie, any Hayao Miyazki movie, any anime movie. So I guess cartoons. 

27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
My boyfriend

28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
Na

29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No, I would kill myself if I ever did that. 

30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
My boyfriend celebrating our 9 months I think?

31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope, leave that to the professionals. 

32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope

33:Ever ran out of gas?
Nope

34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Turkey breast & Ham and Philadelphia Cheese & Blueberry Jam 

35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Blueberry Muffin and Eggs

36:What is your usual bedtime?
12ish

37:Are you lazy?
Sadly yes.

38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
It depends. In kindergarten I was Pocahontas, in grade 6 I think I was Samara, in grade 9 I was a rag doll, in grade 10 I was a Japanese person studying for exams LOL, in grade 11 I was a gypsy and in grade 12 I was Wanda from Fairy Odd Parents heh.

39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Oink Oink, I'm a pig.

40:How many languages can you speak?
I can speak English fluently. I know a little bit of French, Tagalog and a bit of Chinese :3

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
Nope

42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos

43:Are you stubborn?
Yup

44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman?
I like David Letterman better.

45:Ever watch soap operas?
Nope

46:Are you afraid of heights?
Nope

47:Do you sing in the car?
Sure as a joke.

48:Do you sing in the shower?
Yes.

49:Do you dance in the car?
LOL, yeah.

50:Ever used a gun?
In Counter-Strike 

51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Artona in October for grad photos.

52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
No, they're great.

53:Is Christmas stressful?
Buying the gifts for sure and cooking other than that nope!

54:Ever eat a pierogi?
Yeah, cheese n potatoes? yum...

55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
Blueberry

56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
I always wanted to be a doctor, but now I'm pursuing to be a Nurse.

57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Sure

58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
I think

59:Take a vitamin daily?
I stopped taking Centrum, I should again though. I've been getting sick lately.

60:Wear slippers?
I try to, my Yoshi slippers and Hello Kitty miss my feet I bet.

61:Wear a bath robe?
Yes, going in and out of the shower.

62:What do you wear to bed?
Oversized T :D

63:First concert?
Hedley!

64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Definitely Target.

65:Nike or Adidas?
Nike

66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos 

67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Sunflower seeds

68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
Nope

69:Ever take dance lessons?
No

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Working on computers 

71:Can you curl your tongue?
Yeah

72:Ever won a spelling bee?
Nope, I personally suck at spellngi 

73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
I can't remember. Usually my tears are filled with sorrows.

74:Own any record albums?
Nope

75:Own a record player?
Yeah

76:Regularly burn incense?
No I wish though, it smells lovely

77:Ever been in love?
If this isn't love then I don't know what this is

78:Who would you like to see in concert?
FRIGGEN JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE... PLEASE.

79:What was the last concert you saw?
Hedley :(

80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea

81:Tea or coffee?
Tea

82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Sugar cookies.

83:Can you swim well?
Not the best swimmer

84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes

85:Are you patient?
Not really... haha 

86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
Band for the ceremonial thing and they can stay for a bit during the reception and then the DJ comes out to play

87:Ever won a contest?
Yeah in my elementary, I won scariest costume hehe.

88:Ever have plastic surgery?
No

89:Which are better black or green olives?
Hate olives.

90:Can you knit or crochet?
I can knit I just need to be reminded how to start, crochet? I wanna learn that too

91:Best room for a fireplace?
Living Room

92:Do you want to get married?
Of course

93:If married, how long have you been married?
-

94:Who was your HS crush?
I had lots but my heart remains to one guy now.

95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I used to, now its just a bit.

96:Do you have kids?
I want them

97:Do you want kids?
Of course

98:Whats your favorite color?
Blue

99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Of course, when does someone not miss someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!