Sunday, June 30, 2013

Beautiful

It's hard to stay strong when all you get is the same outcome. No matter how hard you try to change the possibilities the answer is always the same. I don't know how I lasted through this past year. Is this a trial that I can't overcome? Is this a sign that maybe it's best to part ways? I know maybe in the future I may be laughing at this post or I may be thanking myself, or perhaps I may be kicking myself in the ass because I should have listened to this post. Right now I am so confused and I am lonely right now. They say never let anyone be alone who is emotionally unstable but I am. It's hard to think of all the good times when the bad times outweigh it so much. I try so hard. Maybe I gotta leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!