Saturday, October 26, 2013

Air Supply

How you feeling ?
I'm okay right now

Will you ever run away and get married in Las Vegas with no notifications to either of your families ?
No way! I want my family and friends to be part of the biggest change in my life!

What do you think of boyfriends/girlfriends calling each other by food names ?
I don't know if I ever called him by food names.. 

If you're single, then why don't you get a boyfriend/girlfriend ?
I'm not single :)

When was the last time you were craving to get drunk ?
No comment! 

Are you ticklish?
Yeah

Is it worth crying over a girl/boy ?
Depends on who it is

Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you ?
Never

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow ?
I could if I wanted to

Do you like waking up and having new text messages ?
Yeah! I enjoy talking to people

Would you date someone twenty years older than you ?
HAHA NOO

Is your birthday in less than 6 months ?
It already passed and it was amazing!!

What was the first alcoholic drink you have ever consumed ?
Beer

Are you looking forward to tomorrow ?
YES! Party

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to ?
Yes!

Will your next kiss be a mistake ?
Never :)

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months ?
Considering that this month is my 17 months with my boyfriend, yes!

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone ?
Shahneli

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night ?
Can't wait to have my afternoon date with my boyfriend

Do you get along more with girls or guys ?
Guys

Do you remember who you liked on New Years ?
Yeah

Have you ever intentionally pissed someone off ?
Of course

The person you fell hardest for calls, what do you say ?
"Hey boo"

Do you think someone has feelings for you ?
Yeah

Do you find smoking unattractive ?
Sometimes, it depends on the person

How many cigarettes have you smoked today ?
I don't smoke at all

When was the last time something bothered you ?
Today, UGH YOU DON'T KNOW. LOL.

Was last night terrible ?
Nope I slept like a baby

What does your hair look like right now ?
Straight-wavy, down

Are you basically a happy person ?
Yeah

Last person to make you seriously mad ?
Biter

Be honest, are you starting to gain feelings towards anyone ?
Boyfriend

Who was your last missed call from ?
Manjote

Favorite fruit ?
Mango, Strawberry and Cherries

When someone says " we need to talk, " what runs through your mind ?
"Oh okay..."

Do you always answer your phone ?
Sorta, its on silent now

Ever worn something of the opposite sex's clothing ?
My boyfriends teeshirt, pants, hoodies. 

Is there a member of the opposite sex on your mind ?
Boyfriend :$

Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you ?
I know someone who would, but couldn't.

Your best friend tells you, you have a drug problem, you say ?
Okay

Will you be single over winter?
I don't think so, I hope I'm not single

How often do you say you're sorry?
A lot

Do you miss your past?
Sodium

What was the last drink you had?
Water

What do you currently hear right now?
My dog barking and whining 

How many piercings do you have?
7

Tattoos?
0

Are you slowly drifting away from someone?
I feel it

When a friend walks out of your life, do you go after them or let them go?
Depends how close I am with them

Does anyone hate you?
I'm pretty sure yeah

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Depends

Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was indifferent 

How long does it take you to fall asleep at night?
Depends how tired I am

Have you had any beer this weekend?
Nope!

Someone tells you that your beautiful, you say?
Really? Thanks... 

Do you find the opposite sex confusing?
Not really

Would you go out in public looking the way you do?
Considering I'm only wearing a tee and my undies? NOPE

Whats better, amazing eyes or amazing smile?
Smile

Something you do a lot?
Think

Does it matter if your boyfriend/ girlfriend smokes?
Yeah

Have you ever been called a bitch?
Jokingly yeah

Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight?
Don't know

Has anyone disappointed you recently?
Eh

Is there someone who you can spend every minute with and be happy?
Yeah

Have you ever not been able to get someone off your mind?
Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!