Sunday, October 27, 2013

Bleach

A - Available: Nope! Happily taken
B - Best Friends: Boyfriend, Michelle d, Vanessa V, Stephanie E, Shahneli G, Leo I, Patrick H, Tim L
C - Color of Your Room: Beige 
D - Dad’s Name: Arnulfo
E - Easiest Person To Talk To: Boyfriend
F - Favorite Food: Japanese food
G - Gummy Bears Or Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Canada
I - Instrument: Flute , Piano and Guitar
J - Job: Nurse
K - Kids: In the future 2-3.
L - Longest Car Ride: Canada- Vegas
M - Milk Flavor: Chocolate
N - Number Of Siblings: 2 Brothers
O - One Wish: To get into the top nursing school
P - Phobias: Spiders
Q - Favorite Quote: We are all pencils in God's Hands - Mother Teresa
S - Song You Last Heard: Truly, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden
U - Unknown Fact About Me: When my butt tingles it means I have to pee
V - Vegetable: Carrots
W - Worst Habits: Biting nails?
X - X-Rays You’ve Had: Teeth.
Y - Your Favorite Pastime: Debut
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!