Monday, October 28, 2013

BOED

Do you sleep with your window open?
Currently yeah because my parents keep cranking up the heat

What was the last thing you googled?
"Extended family"

Why do you hate the person you hate the most?
It's not like I hate the person, I'm just really annoyed.

When you say you don't care do you mean it?
Half yes and half no

When was the last time you cursed?
Just now. I banged my shin on the desk

Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
My boyfriend and friends

Do you know anyone that smokes weed?

I know a bunch of people and most of them are my friends

How has the week been?
Pretty fast actually, its been good so far. God blessed us with sunny weeks :)

Are promises important to you?
Depends who promises it

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Going shopping later and meeting with the boyf :)

Do you tell your sister everything?
Don't have a sister but I tell my girl friends everything, they are like sisters to me.

How often do you cry?
Depends on the situation, but I'm a cry baby. I cry easily.

Where are you going to spend most of tomorrow at?
Ugh, school.

When was the last time you used a backpack?
In September for school but now I just used a big on the shoulder bag.

Have you ever gotten in a car with people you just met?
Yeah! Countless times but they were safe!

Is there a person of the opposite sex who means a lot to you?
Yes :')

How many cigarettes have you smoked today?
I don't smoke

When was the last time you felt like throwing up?
A week ago from that party?

What pissed you off yesterday?
No one really

The shirt you're wearing, does anyone else have it?
Yeah my grade seven class: Spirit Day shirt

Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
Nope

Who was the last person you had a conversation with on the phone?
Shahneli

Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
My parents and boyfriend =)

Have you ever kissed anyone whose name started with a P?
No

Is there someone you don't ever want to be out of your life?
Yes

Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
Michelle and boyfriend

Everybody has somebody that makes them happy, do you?
Yes :)

Yes or no:

Eyebrow piercing?
No

Have you ever slept in the same bed as your friend?
Yes

Are any of your close friends virgins?
No

Ever had sex in a car?
No

Whose house did you go to today?
No one

Would your mom care if she found condoms in your room?
Yes

----
Last guy you talked to in person?
Brother

How many chances do you tend to give people before enough is enough?
A lot, I'm a forgiving person

Was the last time your heart pounded like crazy for a good or bad reason?
Good

Is the person you last texted single?
Yeah

Do you get jealous easily?
It depends, sometimes

What are you currently waiting for?
Me not being lazy and getting ready to go out

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
Past and Future.

Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Always

Is anything wrong with your eyes?
My left eye has less eyelashes then my right eye

Have you ever received a love letter more than a page long?
Just paragraphs

If something was wrong, who is the first girl you would go to?
Shahneli, then Michelle and Vanessa

Who's thinking about you right now?
Who knows

Who are you talking to right now?
Boyfriend, the OGS 

Is this year the best year of your life?
I'd like to think so

How do you feel about Diet Dr Pepper?
Never tried it

Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't?
No

Does your bedroom need cleaning?
Just organizing 

Do you ever hang out with someone of the opposite sex?
Yes

Are you comfortable with your height?
Sure

Do you like thunderstorms?
A bit

How fast does your mood change?
Depends what I'm doing and who I'm with

What do you always take with you?
Cell phone, wallet and keys

When is your birthday?
October 14

Has a boy/girl called you babe/baby lately?
Boyfriend and my girl friends

Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?
Totally considering its 17 months at the moment

Do you crack your knuckles?
Yes

Do you feel comfortable getting up and giving a speech?
Not really but if I have to, I will

Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
Never

Does anyone know your passwords besides you?
Yes

Have you ever kissed someone under fireworks?
Nope

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Water

Do you have a box where you keep all your important things?
Sorta

How many times have you dyed your hair?
Never dyed my hair

Can you count past 100?
Yes

If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
I don't think so

At this moment in time if you HAD to have someone's name tattooed on you who's would it be?
My mother's name

Most memorable thing that's happened to you over the summer?
Going to Portland with my immediate family

What’s your all-time favorite ROMANCE movie?
It has to be a Tyler Perry movie. Maybe "Diary of a Mad Black Woman" and "Friends With Benefits"

Are any of your friends taller than you?
Yes

Do you prefer the ocean or pool?
Pool

Ever really cried your heart out?
Yeah

Are you the same person as you were at the beginning of 2009?
No, I definitely matured. I think

What's worse: liars or cheaters?
Cheaters for sure, they're punks if they can't just break up with their partner

Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
A bit

What's usually colder, your hands or your feet?
Feet 

What’s your favorite type of flower?
Orange Daylilys 

Do you think two people can last forever?
Yes

Who was the ugliest person you saw today?
No one

Has a song ever made you cry?
Yes. 
Mouse Loves Rice - Yang Chengan

A book ever made you cry?
I got teary eyed but can't remember which book

Will you be in a relationship next month?
Yes of course

Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you?
Yes

Are you ticklish?
Depends where

POTD
Lauryn Hill.
She is too amazing. 
I want to go to one of her concerts, that is if she'll have one here or somewhere nearby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!