Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Caution

I'm going to start recording my dreams.

Last nights dream: CRWR

I must've been bummed out h-core because I dreamt about my colleagues in my creative writing class. Anyways.

So they came over because I was hosting a party. Everyone was chilling in the living room and I would go back and forth from my bedroom to the living room checking up on the guest. They ended up watching a movie in the living room and in my bed room the two guys(for safety issues I'm just going to refer to them by their initials) P and J were chilling  with me in my room. I think we were playing a board game because I got angry at P for beating me at a game! And this is going to sound strange but P grabbed my hand and smiled. However I felt uncomfortable because somehow I thought of my boyfriend and I ran out of my bedroom and everyone was gone. Only gJ was there and he told P that they had to go because he drove. It started to rain heavily. P kept smiling and said he's leaving but I was like whatever and he put on his bag. Then gJ took out a purse and put it on him and some LV jacket. Then he hugged me goodbye. Then my dream ended.

All I can say is, weird dream.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!