Wednesday, October 30, 2013

JUGO

So I pretty much wasted half of my day today by sleeping in. I was really tired since I was up at 2:00am talking with Austin(L). Before I spent the other half with my friend Nisha<3. I went for a run/walk with my dog Teddy.

My baby Teddy :')
Workin'
Canucks Sweater - My Boyfriend's
Black Yoga Pants - AEO $22
Nike Free Runs - Gift from my brother

Then after that I met up with my lovely friend Nisha and we had an awesome date!
Nacho Chips!
Potato Skins with grated cheese, bacon bits, green onions
Served with sour cream and salsa
Work's burger!
She got the chicken bacon burger!
It's been such a long time since I've seen this gem! 
Had an awesome lunch/dinner date!
We also splurged a bit of our cash on some goodies

La Senza
Aldo Head Scarves
Mac Press Powder

 $12 - Aldo
 $12 - Aldo
$32 - MAC
It's NC40



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!