Friday, October 25, 2013

Lovers & Friends

I know summer is gone but I don't think I posted my top 5 summer outfits. 

5) Gray Floral
Gray Tee - TNA (gift)
Gold Spiked Bracelet - Aldo $12
Pink/Orange Floral Skirt - Zara $15
White Ankled - Converse (gift from 'rents)

4) Whitening Stripes
Black Cardigan - Papaya (Mom's)
White Cropped Tank - American Eagle Outfitters $3
Horizontal Stripped Gray & White Skirt - American Eagle Outfitters $8
White - Keds (gift from 'rents)

3)Vintage Blues
Black Toque - XXI $8
Dark Green Jacket - BCBG $80
White Cropped Tank - American Eagle Outfitters $3
Uniform Pattern Scrunchie
Blue Floral Skirt - XXI $12
Knee High Socks - Cut my old tights
Black Chunky Studded Boots - XXI $26

2) Asian Styled
Tan Spring Jacket - XXI &29
Gray Charcoal Crop Top - H&M $3
Uniform Pattern Scrunchie
Denim Blue High Waisted Shorts - Salvation Army $2
Black Tights - Sears $5
White Ankled - Converse (gift from 'rents)

1) Floral Gloom
Black Toque - XXI $8
Dark Green Jacket - BCBG $80
Gray Knitted Cardigan - Stitches $18
Black Turtle Neck Crop Top - Papaya $3
Gold Chain - Value Village $7
Blue Floral Skirt - XXI $12
Knee High Socks - Cut them from tights
Black Chunky Shiny Rain Boots - Ross $25

Floral Gloom has to be my favourite outfit, although I made other outfits this past months I just haven't taken pictures so hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!