Sunday, October 27, 2013

Roc

You are my roc, I love to roc with you, you are my roc, you are everything to me.
Beyonce is just too good.

Anyways so yesterday or earlier on today like 12AM, I watched Prisoners which was a pretty messed up movie. Through out the whole movie I was confused, maybe it was because I was distracted, I don't even know but Jake Gyllenhaal was so bad ass in that movie. Although he needs to fix his hair, it makes him not attractive. Then I finally got to watch Red. This is probably one of my favourite movies. Bruce Willis is such a bad ass in that movie and he's so romantic. Anyways yeah that's my whole spiel on those two movies.

 POTD
Erik Lehnsherr and Charles Xavier
aka
Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!