Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Spoon

Post a set of photos for whichever you’re asked:

ʘ   Four TV shows you enjoy

There's obviously more but I really favour these shows.
Although "The Office" is over.


ʑ    Seven men with faces that you like the look of
 Adam Levine
 YOUNG Leonardo DiCaprio
He's still good looking but kinda old
Pierre Bouvier

Ryan Gosling
Orlando Bloom
Trey Songz
Elijah Wood


ɣ     Seven women with faces you like the look of
 Audrey Hepburn
Lauryn Hill
Beyoncé
Amy Winehouse
Kelly Rowland
Whitney Houston
Drew Barrymore
ʡ     Style inspiration
ClothesEncounter
I love them, I have to say I enjoy when Sarah and Jen are doing it.
They are my reasons why I dress the way I do
Φ   Three of the most recent films you have watched


Ω   Three pictures of your favourite kind of weather

Δ    Four selfies

ς     Four places you would like to visit
 Hawaii
 Japan
 New York
And of course, Philippines
    Two things you're excited for
Of course, who isn't?
It is my favourite holiday


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!