Friday, October 25, 2013

Tough

Where were you 3 hours ago? 
In bed taking a nap, I believe

Who are you in love with? 
My boyfriend :)

Have you ever eaten a crayon? 
Nope, although I imagined myself though. 

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? 
Yeah my marker's case and a cup, oh and this photo tree holder my boyfriend's family got me :)

When is the last time you went to the mall? 
Today! I got my hunter boots

Are you wearing socks right now? 
Nope

Does your family have a car worth over $2,000? 
Yeah of course!

When was the last time you drove out of town? 
In the summer, my family went to Portland. I think sometime in July.

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? 
No I haven't!

Are you hot? 
No I'm pretty neutral, not too cold or hot. Not even warm.

What was the last thing you had to drink? 
Water

What are you wearing right now? 

Wonder Woman pajama pants and Kim Possible tee

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? 
I never wash my car LOL.

Last food that you ate? 
Hershey's milk chocolate 

Where were you last week at this time? 
I was eating with Michelle d and Vanessa at All You Can Eat Japanese

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? 
Yes! My black matte hunter boots :')

When is the last time you ran? 
Oh gosh I think sometime in the summer when I was in the healthy moment. Gotta get back on it. 

What's the last sporting event you watched? 
I honestly can't remember

What is your favorite animal? 
Baby Seals

Your dream vacation? 
Hawaii or Europe 

Last person's house you were in? 
My cousins

Worst injury you've ever had? 
Car accident, when braces were stuck onto my lip's skin.

Have you been in love? 
I'm still in love

Do you miss anyone right now? 
There's a bunch of people I miss right now

Last play you saw? 
Annie which was in grade 7

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? 
Food?

What are your plans for tonight? 
Probably clean my room and my make up brushes

Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment? 
Probably my second cousins in the state but this was when I was in grade 4 LOL or 5

Next trip you are going to take? 
Philippines... QQ

Ever go to camp? 
Yes and I personally love it, every May.

Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yeah, through out my five years in high school LOL.

What do you want to know about the future? 
A specialized nurse, it might change but who knows

Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? 
Naw

Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit? 
Nope!

Where is your best friend? 
He's working. She's working. She's at home alone. I don't know where the other two are at. The other one is talking to me and the other one has been MIA for a while. Oh the other one is probably at BLD, the other one is probably working. Yeah I have a bunch of best friends..

How is your best friend? 
They are great

Do you have a tan? 
I actually had one in the summer cause I was always out but it's probably gone. 

What are you listening to right now? 
Roc- Beyonce 

Do you collect anything? 
Make up, shoes, cute stuff. You know the usual.

Who is the biggest gossiper you know? 
Me and Patrick H HEHE

Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? 
I think I was in grade 11? My brother forgot to signal when changing lanes.

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? 
Who hasn't.

What does your last text message say? 
"Slut" - Shahneli Ghadipasha

Do you like hot sauce? 
Yeah yum.

Last time you took a shower? 
Yesterday 

Do you need to do laundry? 
No my mom does it.

What is your heritage? 
Filipino, Spanish & Chinese! 

Are you someone's best friend? 
I think so?

Are you rich? 
No

What were you doing at 12AM last night? 
Talking to my boyfriend!


POTD

Of course they'd be all hipsters... LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!