Monday, November 11, 2013

NOVEMBRANCE

I don't think I understand or many of us understand how truly grateful we are. We live in a place with such freedom. The liberty to think, do and say just as long as it doesn't offend anyone. Other places in the world they don't have this privileged. I was lying in my bed earlier this morning and I was thinking what if the soldiers didn't fight? Would I still be alive? Would I be someone else? Because of those soldiers who fought for us and didn't even know who we are, I'm forever grateful to them. This is why it pains me when I see people who don't even wear a single poppy on themselves. They didn't know who I was, yet they did it for my future.
Because of them we are free. We own liberty.

LEST WE FORGET.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!