Sunday, November 10, 2013

Purchase

Two days ago's purchase!
Winners
Floral Make Up Wipes - $7
Sephora
Versace Perfume Sample - Free
Sephora
Stilla HD Illuminating Beauty Balm - $50
Mac
Rebel Lipstick - $14
Winners
Eye/Make Up Pad Corrector - $7
Everything For A Dollar
Mason Jar Mug - $2

Today's Lunch
Tex Mex Chili Omelette served with Toast and "HashBrowns"
Banana Bread Chocolate Chip French Toast
Biscuit n' Gravy
Two Eggs n Bacon served with Rye Bed

Today's Purchase! 
Payless Shoes
Moccasins - $30
No Show Socks - $2 
Aritzia
Wilfred's Black High-Waisted Jeans - $46
XXI
Black Cardigan - $26
Mac
Concealer w/ SPF 35 NW 25 - $17

My urges to keep shopping hasn't suppressed just yet so I think I'm going to keep on buying more things before work perhaps, I don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!