Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Wire

1:Close your eyes and think of five things that make you smile when you think about them. What are they?

  • My Boyfriend
  • My Family
  • My Friends
  • My new job/volunteer position
  • God
2:If your house was on fire and you had sixty seconds to leave, what would you take with you?

  • I think I would take my wallet and phone. I know my brothers will grab my dog.

3:When you’re alone in the middle of the night and you can’t quite get to sleep, what do you think about? “Going to sleep” doesn't count.

  • The future. What am I going to be like in the future and of course what does tomorrow bring.

4:What is love to you?

  • 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
5:What is the opposite of love?

  • 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
6:Is it possible to love someone if you don’t love yourself?

  • It is not possible. How can you do something when you don't even possess it within yourself?
7:Do you believe mutual attraction based on mutual hatred is possible?

  • It is possible yeah, you get influenced by others so easily so why not.
8:Is it better to have something amazing and lose it or to never have had it to begin with?

  • I think to have something amazing is better because if you never had that then you wouldn't be able to grow from that experience. You wouldn't be able to make yourself stronger.
9:Do you focus more on the past, the present, or the future?

  • More on the present and future. 
10:Do you judge people for what they wear or how they express themselves?

  • Oh gosh this is hard. Maybe a little of both? But to each their own!
11:Do you believe in individuals over generalizations?

  • I like to believe in individuals
12:When you’re very scared or worried, what do you think about or do to help you feel better?

  • I honestly pray. Prayer is one of the strongest techniques to make you feel better. Offering your worries to the Lord will ease the anxiety or pain because He knows best and He knows what to do for you.
13:How do you feel about what happens after death?

  • I believe in the afterlife in Heaven with our King
14:Would you rather live a hedonistic life full of good things that make you feel good even if they’re bad for you, or a healthy life centered around treating your body like a sacred temple and watching your health as closely as possible? Or do you not care either way?

  • Maybe a little of both. I like to keep things pure and clean because my body is a sacred temple but I also enjoy trying new things and I am a very curious person. I have my limits.
15:Do you think you can tell a lot about a person from the way they express themselves or answer questions like these?

  • Of course, it's like a little snippet of their personality
16:Do you have any special or magical memories you’ll always have with you?

  • I have a few yeah. Going on a road trip with my immediate and extended family.
17:How would you define yourself, without saying your name or giving a physical description of yourself or your obvious personality?

  • I'm an outgoing friendly person who's shy at first but once you get through these "5" layers of skin you'll see the friendly vibe.
18:When do you feel truly at peace?

  • It's kind of a secret, LIPJASS. I also feel at peace when I'm sleeping.
19:Do you like having your worldview or opinions challenged or questioned?

  • I like opinions challenged and questioned. I'm open minded.
20:Do you believe happiness can exist without sadness?

  • Of course not. For every awesome thing there will always be a price to pay.
21:Is there a reason for existence?

  • Yeah, God put us here because He loves us =)
22:Do you think the world existed before you did?

  • Yes
23:Do you believe people need breaks from each other, even if they’re deeply in love?

  • Of course I do, but those two will eventually go back together no matter what if they are "deeply in love"
24:What do you find most beautiful in people?

  • I think their smile is the most beautiful thing about them
25:Do you take questions like these literally or pick up on what they really mean?

  • A little of both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!