Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dime

2) What I'm Really Bad At

There are tons of things that I'm bad at. I don't think I need to say this but I'm really bad at singing and dancing but that's the least of my concern. I mean yeah it would be pretty cool if I had a great voice like my friends Vanessa, Sarah or Stephanie but I don't and I'm okay with that. I guess this question is really asking what I'm actually bad at that I feel the most "insecure" about. I put that in quotation marks because it's not something I frown upon everyday. One thing I'm really bad at is writing. My writing is atrocious. It's filled with run-on sentences, comma splices and the grammar is the cherry on this sundae. I guess this writing can go under the topic 'English.' I'm terrible at this subject. I barely get any metaphors or see the real deeper meaning in the text. I pick this because in this semester I'm in two heavily based English course and I got to say I'm doing okay. For now. I've been trying to improve by reading more books, reading aloud and even asking friends for help. It worked because a couple of my friends said that I improved within the last year. I'm glad that I am moving forward and not just sitting there like a duck.
Of course there's a lot more things that I'm really bad at but that's the one that sticks out the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!