Monday, January 27, 2014

No Worries

I decided I'm going to take up that 50 Questions a day challenge. I know I didn't finished it on my other blog so I'm going to finish it since my New Years Resolution is "Never Give up on Something." I know I'm so literal!
1) Sexual Orientation

I guess this question is asking what's my sexual orientation. I don't think I have to point out the obvious that I'm heterosexual. I don't think in all my life that I've been attracted to the same sex. Although there are times where I call girls hot such as Megan Fox or Beyonce but I'm embracing and giving credits to them. However they are hot! I also call my girl friends hot or pretty or sexy but all in all its just a loving way of me telling them to rock it! I don't think I should explain myself even more because a lot of people might get the wrong message. Gosh this is weird. Anyways I like to support everyone on their sexual orientation. You're you, whatever makes you comfortable be you. If you like men and you're a guy who cares? If you're a woman and you like girls who cares? If you like both genders who cares? Be who you are and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Don't let anyone knock you down just because you're being true to yourself. I have a lot of friends who are #LGBT and I'm supporting them every step in their lives. Sexual Orientation shouldn't define whether a person is good or bad. What defines a person is through their actions and their mouth. Power to you loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!