Wednesday, February 5, 2014

African Daisy

(I skipped 9 because I basically described them in question 6)

10) My favourite animal

This is an easy one.
I'm going to keep this short and simple.
My favourite animal would definitely have to be a baby seal.
They're so adorable and cute.
There was a time in highschool where I was really sad and I didn't know what to do. I was browsing through the internet and somehow I came across this picture
I don't know why but after I saw this picture it made my heart melt instantly and somehow I convinced myself I was going to be okay. I know this sounds really odd but that's how I got over my sad phase. Through a damn cute baby seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!