Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cleanse

Two days ago I went to visit my old high school. I don't know why it seems so weird when I put old in front of high school. I went with Michelle and Leo. It was a fun day to see all my old teachers and my fellow past school mates. Oh gosh such awkwardness.

 
I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THIS
 
Food makes me happy. Especially Fries yum.
Michelle is very popular. Lots of guys around her. Yas
Yes I did buy a few things and I know I said I'll be posting my purchases but school got me swamped! Hopefully by the end of this week I will be posting it and I didn't forget about my review on the Banana powder and MakeUp Forever HD foundation =)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!