Thursday, February 20, 2014

Fahrenheit

It's finally Thursday!! That means I can relax since I have a four day weekend! This time that's wrong. My midterms are next week and let me just say I'm not looking forward to it. I have a lot of work that needs to be in next week so I'm probably not going to blog for a couple of days. I really need to start focusing on school AGAIN this week and next week. However this doesn't mean I'm not going to post, I am going to start posting but not as frequent where I post three times a day.

I'm excited to post all of the things I bought the last two weeks and to show my new lay out of my room. Although I am getting furni(furniture. I like saying furni because of Habbo.) I feel like I should still post it anyways because everything is different!

I will definitely be fixing my blog! Thank you all to my readers and viewers for being patient :)!

To make things more exciting I opened up a lookbook account!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!