Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Let It Go

Before any of you judge someone take a step back. Take that person with a grain of salt. I say that because people aren't really who they are. They may have reasons for doing certain things and acting differently. Yes, that person may end up offending you or even hurt you really badly. It's okay to feel angry or hurt but to call them out and accuse them can go terribly wrong. This can cause tension and worst of all drama. I think we humans forget we have one thing in our possession that we barely use to our advantage. That's communication. Communication is what connects people to one another. It gets feelings across and even the truth. Instead of getting angry at them and starting "drama" you might as well talk it out with them. Sure it may cause some awkwardness or it may even be all in your head but at least it's better to clear the uneasiness you're feeling rather than letting that uneasiness grow into hatred. I don't know how much I can stress this out. So many problems in my life were due to miscommunication or assumptions. If I knew earlier in life that communication was the key then I would've probably avoided so much drama and I could've salvaged some of my friendships. I hope this can at least help or remind some of you guys that in any relationship communication can solve almost any of your problems or at least it's a first step to solving them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!