Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Penguin

Wow I just noticed so many grammatical errors in my last post. I must have been too tired or not paying attention.
Anyways I got some good news. I completed my Red Thread story and I decided to name it Fate. As cheesy and cliche as that sounds I thought it fits well with the whole story. I don't know how I feel about this story. It is really different from my usual dark stories but hey at least this gives me some experience. I'll just provide a revised summary on my story.

  • Fate is about a married couple, Charles and Lydia who go through one of the most challenging aspect in their marriage. When Lydia discovers a secret that Charles has been hiding it takes a toll on their thread and of course their relationship. The point of view in this story is done by first person. This first person is the red thread that connected Charles and Lydia together. It is up to the red thread to help Charles and Lydia get back together to show that they are destined to be with each other. 
I hope that clears any confusion about my story. I know a couple of my friends said it was hard to grasp the concept but they did like the idea of it. I just hope I executed it really well. Hopefully by Thursday night my story will be up on this blog and hopefully I'll be able to gain some feedback! 

This was my lunch earlier today.
My mom thought it would be cute if her cooking had these penguins in it.
These are actually Penguin cartooned scallops.
It was cute, I didn't want to eat it but it was so good!
I had quinoa with mixed vegetables, stir fry chicken, shrimp and scallops. 

I took a nap earlier today which probably explains why I'm blogging this late.
This was my dinner LOL.
I didn't want to eat anything heavy or filled with too much protein.
So I stuck with a light breakfast for dinner.
Whole grain toast with peanut spread(not butter) topped with banana slices.
For my drink I have my usual green tea(Tazo) milk tea in my mason jar!

Thursday is almost approaching which means I will have all the time to fix my blog, post my ootd and my promised reviews/tutorials! 

Hope everyone had a good Tuesday and hello Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!