Sunday, February 2, 2014

Shed

Woo-Hoo! Even though this week is really busy I have a good feeling about this.

7) My favourite book

This is really hard because I have several books that I enjoyed. I'm trying to stay true to this question so I'll just give one that I remember and the one that impacted me the most. The book that I'm going to pick as my favourite is called: "Finding Alaska" by John Green. I don't know if this book is popular but I heard a lot of my friends and people reading this book(of course this was after reading the book and that's why I was so stoked when I found out they read it too!). Basically this book is just about this guy name Miles who's referred to as Pudge, moves to a dorm. He makes friends with his roommate known as the Colonel and they form a group that consist of: Miles, Colonel, Alaska and Takumi. They're all friends who basically drink and smoke together. Miles has this weird ability to pull out any famous last line quotes from historical or famous people. Miles gets incredibly infatuated with Alaska and she promises him she'll have sex with him if he solves this riddle about a labyrinth. That's pretty much half of the book. The other half is spoiling everything and I don't want to do that because this is actually an interesting book to read. It's not even that long. I picked this book not because of it's romance but because of the mystery and in a way its kind of relatable. Oh and because I almost lost this book and I found. "Finding Alaska." Pun intended. No? Okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!