Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Spirited

I've spent hours trying to find a suitable blog layout and so far I'm digging this one. I love it's solid gray background and the fact that I can play around with this skin is awesome. I can add some of the things I want and I can even remove the things that bother me. I'm not really good at HTML coding. I used to be a freaking genius when it came to HTML and I learned by myself. I actually learned by playing around with the coding and manipulating. Oh and researching of course.

I'm still trying to find a suitable picture to replace my double rage and tranquility tigers. I hope this picture speaks out to some of you like it spoke out to me. I would want to go on about pictures but as you can tell its nearing 2:00AM. Why am I still awake?!

  • I was trying to find a great blogskin
  • I can't sleep
  • I need to study for my Psychology quiz!
Take a lesson from me everyone. I am the worst procrastinator ever. Please, please, please do not follow in my bad habits. One of them is procrastination. LATER ON I will be suffering my consequences of not studying earlier or getting this done earlier. 

I just wanted to update you guys on how my blog is doing and I shared to a couple of my friends that I wanted to revamp my blog look and posts.

Wow first my room and now my blog. 

Anyways,

CHEERS EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!