Saturday, February 15, 2014

Sugar

February 10, 2014 & February 12, 2014

I haven't seen two of my best friends in such a long time. It was so long that we missed our January "period." However because our reading break was in the same week we managed to make up for that January and February period. I'll start on our February period which was on Monday the tenth. They came over to my place because I was feeling super lazy to go out. We went out to buy some junk food and we decided to order our dinner. We baked, watched movies and sang our heart out to Disney songs. Oh and as usual we painted Leo's face. Then on Wednesday we decided to make up for our January period by watching "That Awkward Moment." It was a funny and I think cute movie! Although I can't take Zac Effron seriously because all I see is Troy from HSM!

 
<3
We kinda went crazy on the sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!