Monday, February 3, 2014

Sway

8) Biggest turn offs

My biggest turn offs would have to be several things. These things I cannot stand nor can I tolerate it. I know some of you might think I'm ridiculous but may I remind you all that people all have different things and we should learn to respect their point of views. Some of these things may not even be a big deal to some of you but they are to me.

  1. I can't stand being controlled. Like I said I value freedom and to not have the power to control yourself just irks me. We were born to be ourselves and to follow whatever our hearts desire and whatever our mind craves. To not have that luxury in decision making sets me off. If someone tells me I can't do something because I'm incapable or because it's not my style really makes me angry. Who are they to tell me what I can or cannot do? I'm pretty sure I can set my own rules on what I can or cannot do because in the end you're only effecting yourself. I know some people may think "I'm just looking out for them" but if you really wanted to look out for them you would respect their decision in doing whatever they want and if they fail or if they get into trouble have their back. Be their support. They can't learn if all you do is put these fences around them and make them stay the "good sheep." I'm sure that lost sheep experienced what it was like to live outside it's shepherd's care and I'm sure that sheep learned for itself to not do that. I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you don't let anyone do what they want they won't be able to learn and experience in their own way. When you learn you earn. As cheesy as that sounds it's true.
  2. One thing I cannot stand are fake people. They drive me insane and especially when I catch them in the act of being fake. I know some people may think "how about when I don't like someone and I don't want to start beef and I act nice to them?" That's totally fine because that just shows how mature you are when dealing with that person. I'm talking about the fake where these girls or boys chill with the person they don't like and they talk crap about them behind their back. This is why I tend to cut fake people off early and quickly. I just don't have the time to deal with that anymore because I've dealt with that throughout my 13 years of school before post-secondary. It's honestly childish and pathetic. I rather have someone come up to me and say "I don't like you" rather than them pretending to be my friend and talk crap about me.
  3. Smelly people or things. Gosh this grinds my gears. I have a really sensitive nose and if someone has a bad smell to them it makes me angry. Especially when I'm out in public and someone tries to talk to me and they have bad breath. I can't stand it nor will I learn to cope with it because everyone or at least everyone can get a toothbrush and brush their teeth. If not they can take a mint or chew gum! I get really annoyed when I smell something nasty. It ruins my mood and just brings me down.
  4. Last but not least people. I don't want any of you to think that I hate people or hate social interaction. I don't its just sometimes the people I encountered with made the biggest influence on me that makes me angry or gets me super annoyed. It really bothers me when people are really loud and obnoxious. Seriously, no one wants to hear how badly you think you did on a test or that you got drunk several times and got laid. You guys can talk about that but keep your voices down low my goodness. It also bothers me when I'm at school and I see girls say "I didn't study for this" or "I'm going to do so bad." Cry me a river and build a bridge and let me cross it so I can get away from you! If you didn't study why are you in school?! If you think you're going to do bad why didn't you study?! Sometimes logic doesn't run in our society and it's driving me up the wall.
 I can go on and on about how pissed off I can get but I really don't want to seem like a "bitch." I really am a nice person and most of these things on my list are common sense basically. It sickens me that some of the people I talk to apply to these things on my list. It's not that hard to not be fake, it's not that hard to take a shower and care for your hygiene and it's not hard to gain street smarts. Wow I feel terrible writing this but I'm being true and I really appreciate people who are true and you know what they say "follow what you preach" or believe in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!