Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentines

I wished I actually made a post on the day of Valentines! However one day isn't that bad. Anyways before I start posting what I did on Valentines day I just wanted to give out my thoughts about this "seasonal day". A lot of people are bitter about this holiday mostly because they think Valentines Day is to celebrate couples and couples only. They don't know that's only a fraction of what Valentines day is. Sure Valentines Day has been advertised for couples and only for couples but they're missing out the bigger message behind Valentines Day. It's LOVE! For goodness sake you can't have a happy couple with out love and Valentines Day's symbol is even a heart. A heart is filled with compassion, love and care. Of course I am talking about the emotional heart and not the blood pumping muscle! I say Valentines Day is for everyone. Everyone should celebrate Valentines Day regardless if you are single or not. Like I said Valentines Day revolves around love and what better way to celebrate love on that day? Just because you don't have a significant other doesn't mean you should hate this holiday. Celebrate it. Treat yourself! You deserve nothing but the best and there's no love better than from yourself. Of course you can't love anyone unless you love yourself because how can you do something if you don't know what it's like to feel it from within? I think people overlook the significance of themselves and what they're capable of. Sure other people can make them happy but in order for them to achieve real happiness comes from themselves. No one should rely on a person for their ONLY  source of happiness. Like I said the good things start within and works its way out. I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day that was filled with love. Love meaning from your partner, from your friends, from your parents, from your brothers or sisters and most definitely from yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!