Saturday, March 1, 2014

Enchanted Dreamer (LOOK OF THE DAY)

LOOK OF THE DAY!
2/28/14
Make Up
It was such a beautiful day I thought I'd go easy on the make up and focus more on hair!
My fantastic duo! 
Maybelline Instant Age Rewinder - Neutralizer
Mac Studio Finish Concealer - NW 25
This is where I apply the Maybelline Instant Age Rewinder!
I applied it under my eyes to minimize and brighten up the dark circles!
You always want a lighter concealer under your eyes.
I then run the concealer stick down the bridge of my nose to give it dimension.
(I wasn't blessed with a bridge nose so I guess this compensates LOL).
For the Mac Studio Finish Concealer I just apply it under my eye bags for a better cover.
 I also put it under my eyebrows, on the brow bone to make my eyebrows a little bit cleaner.
Finally I apply it on the redness of my face and pimples to hide them ;A;! 
I blend with my ring fingers because they have less pressure compared to your other fingers.
This is important because your eyes are sensitive and you can cause an increase in wrinkles!
Rimmel London Bronzer in Sun Light!
You guys can probably tell I love this bronzer as I hit pan!
I just apply this on the hollows of my cheeks to make my face slimmer ^_^
I also put it on both sides of the mark I drew down my nose from the Maybelline Concealer
because
1) It makes my nose look slimmer
2) Defines the "bridge" I created LOL.
Then I apply it to my forehead just a bit to create dimensions 
I use these brushes to apply bronzer
e.l.f Angle Blush Brush 
(Hollow of Cheeks and forehead)
e.l.f Contour Brush 
(Nose and Hollow of Cheeks)

Mac Sheer Pressed Powder - NC40
This is just to lock everything together and settle it neatly!
I love this press powder.
(Yeah I don't know how that dent got there to be honest ;A;)
e.l.f Powder Brush 
(all around my face)
e.l.f Flawless Concealer Brush 
(to reach places that are sensitive or hard to get[around nose, eyes, around lips])
Eye-Wear!
The black gel two end mascara is by e.l.f
(it used to be clear. I use it for setting my eyebrows)
Annabelle White Pencil Eyeliner
(I use this on the bottom waterline and I highlight the inner corners of my eyes)
And finally blushing!
This also happens to be my favourite blush since you know I hit pan!
It's Maybelline - Fit Me in Medium Coral.
I have to say this is probably the only product I like about the Fit Me collection.
The foundation from Fit Me broke me out completely!!
I would not recommend getting this and I rarely get pimples popping up.
(I'll add this to my foundation review)

Hair
Lazy Waves
I call this because the size of the hair I was curling on my wand was inconsistent.
It would be small or big.
Some would be curlier than others some wouldn't.
I just thought this hair gave a natural vibe to it and its super quick to do!
I didn't put any hairspray because I didn't really care if the waves lasted or not!
Hence, Lazy Waves!

Nails
Revlon 410 - Dreamer
The weather motivated me to paint my nails.
I chose this nice baby blue to compliment the weather.
I love how its so bright and that I only needed to use two coats to get the solid colour!
Revlon 220 - Enchanting
I painted my toes this colour.
I thought it worked well with the baby blue I painted on my nails.
I know my toes are hideous.
This is why I paint them to make them less disturbing LOL.
I just love how the purple isn't overwhelming nor underwhelming.
It's a great shade of purple

Hope you lovelies enjoyed this<3
The upcoming post is what I wore :)

4 comments:

  1. How long does it take to put all this stuff on

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!
      Honestly I would say half an hour to an hour!
      It just depends on my eyebrows! If I don't like my eyebrows I can spend 20 minutes on them... :P
      <3

      Delete

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!