Saturday, March 1, 2014

Gluttony

People who are hungry beware!!
After I came home from my class on Thursday my brother and his gf asked if I wanted to come and join them at Denny's. I didn't pass on the offer, given that I didn't eat all day.
 
Cinnamon Cream Cheese frosting Pancake
and 
Regular pancakes
 
Sunny Side up with Mashed Hash Brown, Sausage, Bacon and Ham.
Bacon Sour Cream Cheese Fries
 
Bacon Burger Saute Mushroom with Bourbon Sauce on Cheddar Bun
Whole Grain Toast 
 
Scrambled Eggs with Mashed Hash Browns and Bacon
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
As you  can tell we were pretty hungry.

Today or "yesterday"(Friday) I went to Fat Burger with one of my best friends, Leo.
  
Chili Cheese Fries
Buffalo Curly Fries
 

After volunteer one of the managers brought out these cookies. They wanted to congratulate all the volunteer staff for conserving energy by turning off lights and unplugging electronics that are not being used. I thought it was pretty and it tasted super yummy!
Save your energy!
TURN IT OFF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!