Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Grunged Rose

Yesterday I went for some Japanese AYCE (All You Can Eat) with two of my good friends! 
Too bad I couldn't take any pictures of the food, that's how hungry I was.
Here is what I wore out! 
Grungy
Black Toque - XXI $5
Denim with Heather Sleeves - XXI $40
Green and White Plaid - American Eagle Outfitters 
Charcoal Sweater - XXI $10
Leggings - Suzy Shier (gift)
Brown Combat Boots - Call It Spring $40

An ideal outfit to eat and give some leeway for my "food baby" LOL.
Something about this outfit oozes out a grunge style. 
Maybe it's just me but the whole plaid paired with denim.
I honestly didn't know where I was going with this, all I knew is that I wanted to be warm.
Layering is a must here in Canada!
I was quite warm and my leggings allowed for some thermal regulation without me being too warm or too cold!

When I got home I decided to paint my nails since they finally grown to a length which I'm happy about.
Revlon 161 - Teak Rose
I would've painted a brighter colour but the weather has been off and on.
It's not really that dark nor it is lighter than shown in the picture.
I kinda like it because it can go well with any of my outfits.

Till next time lovelies<3

22 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the jacket! Great post.
    -Abby

    www.thesightofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby!
      This jacket was an impulsive purchase but I'm glad I purchased it :)

      Delete
  2. I'm so not cool enough to pull off the grunge look -- but you look AMAZE. Go gurl!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha Audrey you're crazy!!
      I did not pull it off that well but thanks <3<3

      Delete
  3. so photogenic x)
    you have such nice nails too omg :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this outfit! It is cute, looks so comfortable and super warm!!
    The nail polish colour is gorgeous and it really suits you!
    I love it all!!

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for your nice compliments<3
      hehehe<3

      Delete
  5. All you can eat sushi is the best and worst idea ever. I always go past the point of full and eat myself into a sushi coma!

    Super cute outfit and I love that you chose leggings. Smart :)

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! Tell me about it!!
      Whenever the waitress comes by and asks "do you guys want another sheet" we all say yes for some reason... LOL
      Japanese is just too good :)
      Thanks!! I didn't know what else to wear.. hehe

      Delete
  6. I love this outfit! It definitely reminds me of the 90s grunge era :) I always thought those grunger kids were so cool when I was little.

    Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm now following you on GFC, Bloglovin, and Lookbook.

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Azu!
      Yeah I totally got that impression when I was wearing this!
      Grunge style is so rad but sadly I don't know how to style it other than this :/ LOL!
      No problem hope we can be good friends :D

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Ellie!
      for sure I would love to stay in touch :D

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks Sudheer!! really appreciate it!

      Delete
  9. Cute outfit :) M&M FASHION BITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this outfit!!! I love the denim + plaid pairing… very street chic <3

    Ang
    www.fshnfrdm.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!