Thursday, April 17, 2014

BEAUTy Tag

Hello lovelies!
I was tagged by the beautiful and charming, Karine to do a beauty tag(take a peek at her blog! You'll love it). Oh thanks Karine for tagging me! Let's get to it!
  1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners and lip product or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
    Considering that I don't really wear eye-shadow on a daily basis... Adios palettes/eye-shadows
  2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
    Chop my hair off! It's becoming quite a hassle lately.
  3. If you had $500, would you spend it on clothes or make up?
    Definitely some clothes.
  4. Would you rather only use one eye-shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
    Well I always wanted scarlet lips.
  5. Bright nails or nude nails all year round?
    Nude nails please!
  6. Would you rather never be able to use lipgloss or paint your nails again?
    Goodbye lipgloss!
  7. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one?
    I haven't found one yet but I'm really happy with my Diore Mascara!
  8. What's your ideal coverage foundation?
    It has to blend really well, feel light on my face and won't clog my pores or cause breakouts!
  9. Favourite drugstore beauty brand?
    St. Ives for beauty skin care brand
    Maybelline for drugstore beauty brand
  10. Favourite high-end beauty brand?
    Does Clarisonic count? If not I guess CLINIQUE.
    Make Up Forever for make up high-end brands.
  11. Is there any makeup you can't leave the house without wearing?
    Nah, I don't really care. I go out with out any make-up. It's only because I'm lazy and I don't see the reason on dolling myself up to go to the grocery store or to walk my dog(anymore). 
  12. What is your most cherished beauty product?
    Eyebrow Pencil!
  13. What skin type do you have?
    Oily to Combination cause at some points my face will be oily and then other times it'll be dry... like my father's feet. 
  14. Do you always use the same skin routine or do you like switching it up?
    Most of the time yeah. If I don't it's only because I don't feel like adding a face wash or anything. I'm super lazy. 
  15. Top 5 beauty gurus?
    -JLovesMac1
    -PrincessJoules
    -Emma Pickles
    -Michelle Phan
    -GinsMakeUp
  16. If you could only buy one make up brand forever, which would you buy?
    If money isn't the issue then Make Up Forever. If it is then Maybelline or E.L.F
  17. Which brand has your favourite packaging?
    I don't know
  18. Which do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
    Concealer then Foundation and then Concealer.
  19. Name a make up crime you hate.
    What's a make up crime?
Blush or bronzer? Bronzer please!
Lipgloss or lipstick? Lipstick
Foundaion or concealer? Concealer
Brushes or sponges? Brushes!
OPI or Essie? Hands down, Essie!
Lotion or body butter? Body Butter!

I would like to nominate

Have fun with this lovelies!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! "Dry..like my fathers feet" haha I know what you mean!

    http://roseylittleme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen your blog and I love to do visit on daily basis. I got so many useful thinks which will be helpful for my blog http://guruofmovie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me!
    I literally have like 3 posts to do from your tags! x)
    But this looks SO fun I think I'll do this first!

    I laughed when you wrote "dry… like my father's feet" LOL
    I agree on so many of your answers!

    Angie
    fshnfrdm.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!