Friday, May 16, 2014

How I Style Boyfriend Jeans

I am so happy right now! I finally have internet! Over the past couple days my internet would be off and on and the past two days my internet completely stopped working. I was so sad because I have filmed a couple of videos for the respective topic days!
Anyways besides that, I have a video here for you lovelies on: "How I Style Boyfriend Jeans." Boyfriend Jeans are getting extremely popular now, well where I live. Every girl I see that are wearing jeans are Boyfriend Jeans or Skinnies. Majority of them are Boyfriend Jeans. I was amazed on how some girls styled their Boyfriend Jeans which made me do this video! Enjoy =)!
(this video was supposed to be posted on Fashion Thursdays)

Song: Splinter - Girl, You
CASUAL
Navy NY Baseball Cap - Lids
Purple Maroon "Boyfriend Fit" Plaid - TNA
❤ SF Shirt - (hand me down)
Light Wash Boyfriend Jeans - XXI
White Keds - Keds

SPORTY
Navy NY Baseball Cap - Lids
Black and White Baseball Long Sleeve - AEO(American Eagle Outfitters)
Green and White "Boyfriend Fit" Plaid - TNA
Light Wash Boyfriend Jeans - XXI
Black and White Free Runs - Nike

FANCY
Black Quarter Sleeve Blazer - Stitches
Gold Lace Choker Necklace - XXI
White Sleeveless Button Up - Retimans
Gold Bracelets - H&M + Aldo
Michael Kors Watch - Michael Kors
Black Reptile Texture Purse - H&M
Light Wash Boyfriend Jeans - XXI 
Black Chunky Heels - Zara

ADVENTUROUS
Black Boy's Cap - (my mum's)
Gray Sleeveless Button Down - Value Village
White Crew Sweater - (my mum's)
Dirty Gold Pocket Necklace Watch - (gift)
Light Wash Boyfriend Jeans - XXI
Maroon Socks - H&M
Brown Vintage Loafers - XXI

"MYSELF"
Loose Floral Button Up - Salvation Army
Black Sleeveless Turtle Neck - Salvation Army
Midi Rings - Aldo + H&M
Light Wash Boyfriend Jeans - XXI
Black Chunky Wedges - H&M

The last outfit I named it under "myself" because that's how I usually wear my Boyfriend Jeans if there is no label to follow or anything.
Hope you lovelies enjoyed this video! 
Let me know what you thought of it   

8 comments:

  1. you're beaaaautiful aisha <3

    Ang
    fshnfrdm.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! So many ways to change up boyfriend jeans!
    roseylittleme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog - just followed! ♥
    Would love if you checked out mine sometime too so we can stay in touch!

    AIMEROSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie!
      And for sure I would love that!

      Delete

  4. How To Stop A Divorce And Save Your Marriage?(Dr.Brave).

    Hello to every one out here, am here to share the unexpected miracle that happened to me three days ago, My name is Jeffrey Dowling,i live in TEXAS,USA.and I`m happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she did not love me anymore So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.(bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day what an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who did not call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster . So, i will advice you out there to kindly email this wonderful man {bravespellcaster@gmail.com},i f you are in any condition like this,or you have any problem related to "bringing your ex back. So thanks to Dr Brave for bringing back my wife,and brought great joy to my family once again.{bravespellcaster@gmail.com}, Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a nice collection I love your collection so much hope you will like my indian movie collection http://www.guruofmovie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to comment<3
I read all my comments and I try my best to reply to all of them✿!